Focus Your Vision with Dewitt Jones (20 minutes)
“Dream the dream find that extraordinary vision and keep it in focus.” Dewitt Jones. How can we find our direction our purpose? When we combine our energy and passion with our focused visions we give ourselves direction and power.
Dewitt Jones author of the best selling training videos ‘Everyday Creativity and Celebrate What’s Right With The World’ encourages us to develop our visions and turn them into reality. When we connect with our visions and in doing so release our passion; we have a better understanding of who we are what we stand for and where we’re going.
Key Learning Points:
- Keep your vision focused – When we focus our visions we find their purpose
- Stop look and listen – Great visions don’t leap out to meet us! To find one we need to slow down and really understand what’s happening
- Hold on to the best let the rest fall away – Intellect helps us find which parts of our visions are really important and which to get rid of
- Trust your intuition – If we learn to trust it our intuition can reveal spectacular visions
- It’s not trespassing to go beyond your own boundaries – Taking risks and expanding our horizons helps us turn visions into reality
- Make your vision big enough – The really big visions should never be focused too tightly
- Do you have juice in your camera – Juice is the passion the energy needed to realize our visions