How You Think is Everything: The Power of Natural Intelligence (14 minutes)
This video is a groundbreaking workshop that teaches your employees to focus on goals instead of obstacles. What sets people who achieve their goals apart from those who don’t? It’s arguably the most fundamental and important question trainers should be asking because the answer explains why certain individuals and companies succeed.
This training programme is based on an uplifting video interview with Terry Anderson the Associated Press bureau chief in Beirut who was held hostage for seven years and Dr. Robert Flower a noted pioneer in the field of human intelligence. Each man shares how he turned difficult challenges into opportunities for growth and developed a philosophy that sees adversity as a stepping stone for personal transformation and concepts that will empower your workforce to excel.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn to focus on goals instead of obstacles
- Understand the need for personal growth
- Assess their current position and status
- Identify one trait they’d like to change
- Set specific targets
- Break down targets into specific behaviors
- Learn the difference between product and process goals
- Chart goals in order to break them into manageable chunks
- Anticipate and overcome obstacles
- Create and use goal trees
- Write a personal “goal statement”
- Monitor progress toward their goals